Jul 22, 2011

Career and LIfe Coaching Thought of the Day!

Career Integrity Recruitment and Coaching presents ~Our Candidate Referral Program~


“Referrals aren't given easily. If you don't take the time to establish credibility, you're not going to get the referral. People have to get to know you. They have to feel comfortable with who you are and what you do.”~ Ivan Misner


If you refer a candidate that is placed at one of our clients you will receive a $1,000 bonus after 90 days of their employment. Simply have your referral candidate mention your name as a referral to qualify. Please find me on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.


“Referrals are very powerful. When I refer you, I give a little bit of my reputation away. If you do a good job, my friend that hired you is pleased. But if you do a bad job, that reflects badly on me. People forget that.”
Ivan Misner

No comments:

Post a Comment