Oct 13, 2012

~ Love Actually~

Love Actually movie quote~ 


“Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think

about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General 



opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of

hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that

love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or

newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons,

mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends,

girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin

Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the

people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they

were all messages of love.


"If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.” ~ Love Actually

No comments:

Post a Comment