Jan 7, 2012

Career and Life Quote for Saturday, January, 7th, 2012...

How satisfied you are in your current professional role?


Questions to evaluate~


1. I like/love my current position..

2. I am clear about my current career direction...

3. I am clear about my current life purpose and direction...

4. I enjoy nearly all my responsibilities in my position...

5. My current job satisfies my inner and outer needs...

6. I am confident in my own abilities...

7. I find it easy to make changes when I am dissatisfied...

8. I have the work life balance I want...

9. I feel in control of my career...

10. I am rarely stressed or overwhelmed at work...

11. I understand what motivates me to work, and I make job choices
based on those factors...

12. I know the signs that tell me when it is time for me to change jobs
or careers...

No comments:

Post a Comment