Write and Present a resume that stands out from the pile.
Put your best foot forward with a strong resume...
The purpose of your resume is to obtain an interview meeting. Go for quality over quantity by keeping it short and to the point. A two-page maximum is a good rule to follow.
* State your objective and know how your skills and experiences support the opportunity you are currently applying for.
* Use action words and phrases that highlight your accomplishments when describing your career experience.
* Always be HONEST about your skills and past work experience.
* Ask someone you trust to check over your resume before submitting it to ensure that the content is clear and that there are no grammatical or typographical errors.
* Be sure to include ALL your contact information.